You'll learn to strengthen your interpersonal relationships, manage stress and handle fast-changing environments from family to workplace upon completion of any of our services. You'll be better equipped to perform as a professional, effective communicator, problem-solver and focused leader. And you'll develop a take-charge attitude initiated with confidence and enthusiasm.
Our seminars and workshops provide learners with the tools to increase development and enhance productivity of decision making abilities, problem solving skills, critical thinking skills, managerial skills, leadership skills, and effective teamwork. We use assessment exercises to improve learners understanding of their strengths and weaknesses. Our methods of training are psychologically and theoretically proven to last a life time.
- We use the traditional style classroom setting to conduct and facilitate learning and training vs. video conferencing, and online modules. In traditional style classroom, the methodology is combined learning where learners can discuss best-practices with each, provide real time feedbacks, and build a solid team foundation.
- Studies have shown that employees who are trained in a traditional classroom setting are better trained and tend to demonstrate significant improvement within their work ethics compared to channels of training.
- From our analysis, employees who are trained within the same groups, whether itâ€™s our customer service workshop or our corporate development course, those employees tend to gain a more powerful work alliance vs. employees who were not trained.
- Recent studies have shown that routine corporate training reduces employee turnover rate.
- We not only train you and/or your employees but we conduct a detailed organizational analysis. The analysis begins with our first contact of actively assessing the team(s), making recommendations, and providing exercises comprised of team building interventions and preventions of team collapse. Understand each team of any company is crucial for future success.
511 Avenue of the America,
New York, NY 10011
Copyright 2011 SpaceEvent, LLC: Customer Service Training Programs. All Rights Reserved.
511 Avenue of the America, Suite 721, New York, NY 10011